Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lawrence Arabia should be the biggest artist in the world.

That's true. He should have like 400 000 000 facebook fans and be drinking from gold goblets.
Lawrence Arabia is a genius songwriter and totally one of my favourites ever. And I was all like, why aren't Katy Perry and Gaga bowing down to him??
Then I realised that there was something missing. Why do these people have hoards of fans and the award winning Arabia have not as many?? (He has a lot, but deserves a lot more.)

Then I realised. By crickey!!! Little Monsters?? Katy Katz?!??! Lawrence Arabia needs a name for his fans!

So I decided to start a list.


Any other suggestions?

WOAH HERE IS A SNIPPET FROM THE NEW ALBUM WOOOOAAAHHH!!!! I JUST FOUND IT!!!!!1


By Paul Wedel aye? Sneaky devil.
And here's a favourite for old times sake.

5 comments:

  1. Sparrows Fart? I'll sign up to be a Larabian. (I'm in love with you both but I need FEEDS, thought if I signed up it'd come via my box... technobrainer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Failed at that last comment. I thought you wrote Labrarian and I got excited. Sparrows Fart is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. Maybe L'awww babas could get some younger audience rise their eyebrows? maybe even some french?

    ReplyDelete